Monday, July 30, 2012

End of week one

Yesterday was the end of the first week of the 24-Day Challenge. I've lost 6 pounds. I don't know about the inches though, because the weight loss was enough of a bonus for me.

I feel great. Even after the first day, I felt a difference. I have more energy, and I look forward to the day, rather than dread all that I have to do. The system is rather easy, compared to what I know about others. It is all about portion control. For the first 10 days, you can't have dairy because of the way your body breaks it down. Beyond that, everything is easy (though I must say, I eat a lot of vegetables anyway, so it wasn't really different for me), and there is an easy to follow shopping guide which helps immensely. There is a daily guide for the first 10 days, showing what you take when. Eating a small snack between meals really helps me from overeating, or wolfing down my food at lunch and dinner (which everyone should do anyway).

Now that I have a week under my belt, I will start running or walking every day. Watch out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment