Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bikes are awesome...

...But they are a pain in the butt too. Good grief. I had to take a day off yesterday to do recuperate because I am such a marshmallow...or I should say, my boo-hiney is. So yesterday was my day off. Tonight was a workout day.

I probably sweat off 5 pounds today working, so it was (psychologically) easier to do crunches. It should be said that I love doing crunches. I am probably the only person in the world who is truthful when they say that. But the only ones that actually make me feel like I'm doing anything are the ones where you lie on your back and hold your shins parallel to the floor. They work so many muscles it's unbelievable. I feel like my muscles are the broccoli rubber bands stretched tight when I do them, but I feel so much better afterwards that it's worth it.

I did 150 tonight. I'm going to go curl up in a ball now.

No comments:

Post a Comment